Friday, August 24, 2012

Wedding + flowers

My close friend, Mandy, was married to her awesome beau, Josh, this past weekend. I was honored to be a bridesmaid in the wedding and stand by Mandy's side as she said "I do" to the love of her life.

The ceremony and reception took place at The Garrison in New York, which is nestled in the Hudson Highlands with breathtaking views of the Hudson river. One of the things that really stood out to me, other than the scenery and beautiful bride, were the floral arrangements. I'm having a hard time attempting to describe the flowers so I'll go with two words: rustic and eclectic. See for yourself how pretty they were:

Various arrangements at the ceremony & reception

Me with my bridesmaid bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!