Monday, September 17, 2012

Pumpkins, apples and gourds... oh my!

Hello, autumn! Nothing's more refreshing than a change in seasons.  With mid-September comes cool nights, cozy scarves, changing leaves and (my favorite) apple picking.

Paul and I missed out on our annual trip to Melick's last year, so we made sure to fit it in to our schedules as soon this September rolled around.  We spent the past weekend picking a variety of apples and perusing the vast selection of pumpkins and gourds.

With the abundance of apples we picked, it looks like I'll be eating nothing but goat cheese & apple sandwiches for lunch everyday (no complaints here!).


2 comments:

  1. how fun & I agree, Autumn is the best season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i am really itching to get out apple picking! way to be on top of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!