Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Must-see home stores in the Concrete Jungle (aka NYC)

I realized something the other day...  I've been so focused on DIY projects that I've neglected to explore the great home decor offerings of New York City.  After all, the concrete jungle is a place of innovation and inspiration.  I can't believe I haven't been scouring through each and every single home goods store I can find.  So, I take a vow today, promising that I'll start exploring some of the large (and impressive) home stores around the area.

I've scouted it out (via the internet) and have come to the consensus that the top must-see big home stores in NYC are as follows (in no particular order):
  • ABC Carpet & Home, 881 Broadway at 19th St
  • Anthropologie, 50 Rockefeller Plz 
  • CB2, 451 Broadway between Grand and Howard Sts
  • Muji, 455 Broadway between Grand St & Howard St
  • Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Couture, 117 Mercer St
  • John Derian Company, 6 E 2nd St between 1st St & Bond St

The stores on this list are guaranteed to be monstrous in size and will most likely leave me feeling like an over-excited kid in a candy store.  ::giddy up::

Which home decor stores are your favorite?  Any that I should be adding to the top of my list?  All suggestions are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!