Friday, June 1, 2012

Let's get nautical

Living on the Hudson may not conjure up images of a nautical lifestyle, but there are still plenty of boats to be seen floating by, which make me long for a sunny summer day out on my parents' sailboat. While I'm more of a lake person than a beach-goer, I love to see nautical decor pretty much anytime and anywhere.

Back in 2010, I posted a photo of a gorgeous tablescape created with Thomas Paul dinnerware. The plates were a bit too expensive for my budget, so I opted to covet the tablescape instead of recreate it. Recently, however, I came across the Timber Cove line on World Market, which is affordably stylish. See for yourself:

Set of 4 Plates, $15.96

Beverage Caddy, $14.99

Coral Pitcher, $19.99

Driftwood Candleholders, $29.99+

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!