Monday, July 18, 2011

Refreshing Drink Week: Day 4

I know, I know... my Refreshing Drink Week didn't last exactly one week.  I was overwhelmed with work towards the end of last week and couldn't find time to post more delicious drink recipes.  So, Drink Week will continue on until I feel like I've drunk enough.

Speaking of drunk, today's drink is a delectable cocktail, which originated in the British Virgin Islands.  Its called a Painkiller... and trust me, it'll ease any pains you may have. Cheers!



Painkiller

Ingredients: 
- 2 to 4 oz dark rum or vanilla rum (depending on your "pain" level)
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz cream of coconut
- 1 oz orange juice
- Fresh nutmeg

Directions:
1. Mix rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and orange juice in a shaker. 
2. Pour over ice and serve on the rocks.
3. Grate nutmeg over top.

1 comment:

  1. They are the most wonderful refreshing drink for summer! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!