Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

First things first, I started a new job this past week... very exciting, but I was so busy that I failed to find free time to blog.  So, here I am... updating ya'll on my status and getting to more important (aka CRAFTY) matters.

I owe a big "thank you" to my fellow blogger, Debra, at DeJa Renew blog for honoring me with the Stylish Blogger Award!  I'm so excited to have Crafty in the Concrete Jungle recognized. 


For those of you interested, the rules of granting a Stylish Blogger Award are as follows:
  • Thank and link back to the blogger who awarded you
  • Share 7 things about yourself 
  • Award 12 recently discovered great bloggers and inform them of the award

Well, lemme ponder 7 things I can share about myself... 

  1. I recently started a new job in the tv/movie tourism industry as a digital marketing manager (yay!).
  2. I run Concrete Jungle Crafts Etsy shop and hope to expand it in the near future.
  3. As a young child, I lived on a Native American reservation... my pow-wow name was Dancing Flower.  (I'm not joking)
  4. I've also lived in Hershey, PA (which may have contributed to my chocoholic tendencies)
  5. I'm an avid skiier.  My favorite area to hit up powder is Lake Tahoe. 
  6. I really want to adopt a puppy soon.
  7. My current Kindle book is The Hangman's Daughter. (and its ahhh-mazing)

There you have it.  I'll be awarding people with the Stylish Blogger Award over the next few days.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!