Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A very hip bedroom

If you read Design*Sponge, you've probably seen the Lara Collins feature.  Lara is a super talented designer, blogger, shop owner, etc who resides in Texas.  I absolutely love the way she has decorated her home, especially her bedroom.  I'm digging the industrial feel mixed with vintage and colorful prints.

Bedroom by Lara Collins
The "we are so good together" graphic above the bed is so sweet.  I'm also obsessing over the whale pillow because its a vintage image I've fancied for quite some time.

Bedroom by Lara Collins
 I really like the whimsy of the mismatched frames on the wall mixed with the wooden owl.  The shotgun and men's boots add a nice rugged touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!