Monday, December 13, 2010

A trip to Anthropologie at Rockefeller

So here's the story... A few weeks ago I vowed to start exploring the great home decor offerings of New York City.  I'm proud to say I've taken a step in the right direction.  Between visiting pop-up events like the Holiday Handmade Cavalcade and Real Simple's Pop-up Shop, I also recently wandered through Anthropologie, located in Rockefeller Center.

Let me tell you, its a girl's dream in there.  From the clothes to the decor, it is absolutely drool-worthy.  Unfortunately, I made the grave mistake of forgetting my camera so I had to use my iPhone to snap pics.  (My apologies for any blurriness or poor lighting issues).  If you are taking a trip to NYC and are around the Rockefeller area, I definitely suggest going to Anthropologie.

Gorgeous displays and a fantastic sale section...



Hardware galore, pretty dishware and the coolest chair ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!