Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Word Garden Goodness

After reviewing my vinyl art post from yesterday, I spied something else in the photo that is just as fabulous as my new decal... my throw pillow!   I want to give a shout out to Sally from Word Garden. She creates unique accent pillows.  The Paris Document pillow caught my fancy because it complements my bed linens so well.  So, if you're a francophone or just appreciate beautiful, well-made pillows, head on over to Word Garden's Etsy shop to check out the goods.  Très chic, oui?



(It just so happens that "La Javanaise" by Madeleine Peyroux is playing in the background as I write this... I feel like I should be eating a crêpe while wearing a beret or something).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!