Friday, August 27, 2010

New design / Grab my button!

Crafty in the Concrete Jungle has been redesigned a few times in its young history.  But, this time is different.   I'd been pondering a unique logo for awhile.  I also desperately wanted a button so other blogger friends could link up to me.  It took a lot of brain power but I finally found a concept I liked loved and thus a logo was born (hand sketched by yours truly).

After many hours and lots of road bumps, I finally have a logo (see above) and 2 buttons (see right side and below)!  I'm very excited to brand Crafty in the Concrete Jungle.  More importantly, thank you for supporting me.  I appreciate your readership and comments.  I wouldn't be doing this without you!

xoxo,
Lauren


New buttons:

1 comment:

  1. I really like the "g" in jungle. It is phat.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!