Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fun Finds for Summer

I hope everyone had as lovely of a Memorial Day weekend as I did! Between laying at the pool with my family and catching up with friends I still managed to find time to craft and shop for home goods.

I've been hearing rave reviews about the Christmas Tree Shops so I decided to scope one out for myself. Let me tell you, it's amazing in there! There are so many affordable, fun finds. Even though I couldn't purchase every item I wanted, I thought I'd take some photos and share them on the blog. Maybe you'll find inspiration and add some extra summer decor to your own home!

Nautical teacup planters:

Vintage wooden lobster sign:

Crab & Lobster soup/drink cups:

Nothing says "beachy" like sand dollars and starfish (only about $1 per bundle!)

 $3.99 for these cool nautical lanterns:

I purchased a couple fun items for crafting my own beach scape.  I didn't post them yet because I plan to feature the craft in my next post.  Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!