Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Furniture Rehab

You know those shabby pieces of furniture you see on the side of the road or in the back of thrift stores and you wonder to yourself, "Who the heck would want that?"  Well, I now see a different side of things... the craftier side of things.  If I had the space for it, I'd start a collection of every cheap piece of furniture that crosses my path (or whose path I happen to cross).  I can't wait to try my hand at refurnishing a table and/or chairs.

I recently came across a wonderful example of a rocking chair re-do and thought I'd share it.  You can see more photos and read about the process at a little of this, a little of that.

     Before:

 After:


















Photos from  a little of this, a little of that

1 comment:

  1. This came out really really nice Lauren! Love the transformation!
    ~Ella

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!