Thursday, April 8, 2010

Flower Power

As I peruse different design sites I notice one thing that always catches my eye.  It's simple.   It's easy.   It's cheap.  FLOWERS.

A few flowers can brighten things up and bring a whole new aura to a room. I just love it! And I'm resolving to start buying flowers as often as possible, especially throughout these upcoming spring and summer months. I especially love this photo featured on a beach cottage blog:
Photo from "a beach cottage" blog

Adorable, right?  The room has a very lovely neutral color palette but these purple flowers add so much charm and liveliness!  And the vases are so simple and cute.

I have quite a few (ugly or plain) vases at home that I'm hoping to liven up with a little paint and/or decoupage very soon.  I can't wait to share my next craft adventure with ya'll.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!