Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Not Yo Mama's Fool's Fair

I love city craft fairs. They aren't the stodgy, mom-please-don't-make-me-go fairs that haunted your childhood. They are cool, hip and fun. Thus, the purpose of Jersey City's Not Yo Mama's Craft Fair! Despite wanting to attend a few of the past Not Yo Mama's events, I always seemed to be out of town whenever they took place.

Luckily, I planned ahead this time and cleared my schedule for the Not Yo Mama's Fool's Fair this past Sunday, April 1. It was held at LITM, a local JC restaurant, which is a fairly small venue, but was jam packed with artisans.

I was in the mood to spend some moolah so I bought an intricately detailed silver bracelet for my mom's birthday and an adorable baby bib as a gift for my friend who recently gave birth to her first child. Here are some snap shots of some of my favorite vendors there:

Recyclights soy candles

Lil' Fishy onesies

Nikki's Jewelry Box bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!