Sunday, March 4, 2012

February Package Pals

I was really excited and honored when Jamie from C.R.A.F.T. asked me to participate in her February edition of Package Pals.  "What is Package Pals?" you may ask.  Basically, each participant is paired up with a crafty counterpart and you send each other crafty care packages.  Fun!

I was paired up with Loy who is a food blogger over at From Grandma Loy's Kitchen.  While she jokes about not being a home decor blogger, she is quite talented at sewing!  I was beyond delighted with my crafty package, which contained coasters, tea towels, hot pads and an eco-tote. Each item featured a beautiful bird fabric (and we all know how much I adore birds). I can't thank Loy enough for being a great package pal.




In return, I sent Loy some of my book page crafts - a strand of heart baubles and a hand crafted gift bow.  I only wish I would have sent more because she completely spoiled me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!