Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide Kick-off 2011

I can't believe its December 1st already!  This year has flown by with a blink of the eye, but as always, I'm excited for the 25 days of Christmas (b/c one day of x-mas is clearly not enough).

To celebrate this glorious month of blinking lights, joyous tunes and peppermint mochas, I'll be showcasing holiday gift guides each week. While the next three weeks will bring ideas for what give the special ladies, gentlemen and kiddies in your lives, I've decided to devote this week to my personal wish list. Behold five items I'd be pleased to receive...

Sweet case for my new iPhone 4S:
[via]

Cutesy ring (who doesn't love getting jewelry?):
[via]

Going green(er) with a stylish eco-cup for my winter toddies:
[via]

Because a girl can never have enough cool shoes:
[via]

A day to relax and be pampered at a spa:

What gifts are you hoping to give or receive this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!