Friday, August 5, 2011

Kindle love

When my darling boyfriend gifted me a kindle for Christmas last year, I must admit I was skeptical.  I thought I would miss turning the crisp pages of my hardcover books. I was wrong. My kindle has made my love for reading grow exponentially and I can't imagine going back to the old days of lugging my paper books on my morning commute while my fellow commuters judge me based on the cover of whatever I'm reading.  Right now, my kindle is enveloped in a standard black leather cover, but I'm thinking it could use some new accessories.  If women change their purses multiple times a week, why not change our kindle covers? Behold some cute e-reader cases I found:

[via]



[via]

[via]
[via]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!