Saturday, August 21, 2010

Style for Less: Leaning Bookshelves

"Cool bookshelves.  Where did you get those?"  That's the #1 question I hear when visitors set foot in my living room.  It seems I'm not the only one drawn to the sleek and simple design of ladder shelving.  Over the past few years, I've seen leaning bookcases and desks for sale in virtually every furniture store.

A few years ago, I first spotted a leaning bookshelf in Crate & Barrel.  I didn't want to shell out $300 for two of them so I continued searching via internet for a less expensive version.  Lo and behold, Walmart ended up being my saving grace.  I was able to buy 2 leaning bookshelves plus a leaning desk for a total price of $150.  Talk about a deal steal!  Walmart doesn't have that exact deal anymore but they still offer other affordable ladder shelving.

Style for more:



Style for less:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!