Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Toilet Paper Roll Art... Say What?!

Today, I'm featuring a craft that would be fun for both adults and children.  The best part is it can be created at virtually no extra cost because it uses products already found within your home!

What would you create with toilet paper rolls, glue, scissors and a stapler?  If you are like most of us, you'd be hard pressed to come up with something as creative as Tali from Growing up creative.  She's created a piece of art that would look great in most any space.  You could even spray paint it to coordinate with your decor. 

For instructions, visit Growing up creative.

Needless to say, I've been saving up toilet paper rolls since I moved into my new place.  I think I now have enough to give this craft a whirl.  I'll post my creation when its finished (and hopefully looks great!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for the comments!